Digital Account Director
— Established Bristol Based Agency
- Digital Account Director role with a highly established and respected Bristol agency.
- Generous package on offer - work for an agency who look after their staff.
- Exciting client and campaigns to manage.
This is a unique opportunity to take on a pivotal role within one of Bristols most respected digital comms agencies where you'll take the lead on digital activity for the business.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with talented teams of strategists, developers, digital project managers, UX and creatives, you'll scope out and deliver a range of digital projects, all the while ensuring exemplary levels of service are consistently delivered to clients. You'll be commercially savvy, identifying, developing and converting new business opportunities with existing and future clients and managing clients strategy, delivery, growth and performance. With a diligent approach to monthly forecasting and a keen interest in all things marketing, digital, brand and technology, you'll lead others in the client services team to success. Working collaboratively on new and exciting projects across strategy, UX, design and implementation will come naturally to you, as will playing a lead role in an established agency. Alongside this, there is significant opportunity for ideation and creativity - it's a brilliant time to join the agency as they continue to grow and bring on more exceptional clients.
What experience you'll need
- You'll ideally be a Digital Account Director from an integrated or digital agency looking for a new challenge, or maybe you'll be a talented Senior Account Manager looking for your next step up.
- Significant digital campaign and web design and build experience under your belt.
- Confident in talking about SEO and PPC
- Naturally you'll be a confident communicator with excellent rapport building skills.
- B2B and B2C digital marketing experience.
- Strong commercial and tenacious acumen with the ability to spot opportunities and cross-sell when appropriate in a consultative manner, ensuring clients are getting the most out of campaigns.
- Solid grasp of core design and build processes and approaches and an understanding of major CMS platforms.
What youll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary and excellent progression opportunities, youll learn from the best in the business and join one of the South Wests most respected agencies.
If you fit the bill, get in touch with Theo today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Global retailer with premium products and excellent benefits.Location:London / 100% remote from the UKSalary:£45k + bonus
— Well established AgencyLocation:Surrey / RemoteSalary:£30000 - £40000