Digital Campaign Manager
— Consumer Retention (b2c)
- Established and growing organisation.
- Analytical and campaign driven role.
- The office is based in central Bristol, we can offer a hybrid working model with c/ 3 days in the office.
A great opportunity became available to join a well-known media and publishing company as a Digital Marketing Manager focusing on customer retention.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and implementing the consumer retention strategy for certain apps as well as digital editions of selected publications focusing on lifetime value. This will be achieved by running a personalised and multichannel lifecycle program covering in app, email, push notifications, social and possibly other digital channels. Naturally, measurable KPIs will be set and analysed regularly to evolve retention. The postholder will aim to maximise the desired outcome different “test and learn” approaches will be rolled out based by certain segment type.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working in a digital consumer marketing role with proven success in retention programmes.
- Very analytical and data driven mindset.
- Technical knowledge of various CRM tools and platforms.
- Digital, cross channel experience – email, app, social.
- Strong project management and relationship building skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary up to £40k + benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global retailer with premium products and excellent benefits.Location:London / 100% remote from the UKSalary:£45k + bonus
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Thriving eCommerce teamLocation:GloucesterSalary:Up to £40k