Digital Project Manager
— Global Brand
- Unique opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join impressive global brand.
- Extremely competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
- Work amongst the very best in the digital space.
This is a rare opportunity for a first class Digital Project Manager to join an innovative global game changer at their brand new studio in Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As part of this pioneering team, you’ll run digital projects through their entire lifecycle; from requirement capturing, ideation and scoping, through to planning, risk management and sign-off, ensuring deadlines and budgets are met every time. You’ll have a broad input to the team helping in the development of new strategies and concepts to take the brand’s ecommerce capabilities and online communications to the next level. As a confident and commercial stakeholder manager, you’ll keep everyone informed along the way, ensuring everything runs as smoothly as possible through to delivery and beyond.
What experience you’ll need
- Passion for digital strategy and user experience.
- Strong track record delivering projects using a variety of methodologies – agile is a must.
- Effortlessly capable of influencing key stakeholders and communicating at all levels of the business.
- First rate problem solving skills with the ability to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle several projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a flexible manner.
- Agency experience is favourable due to the fast paced working environment; however, if you’ve gained experience working client side for an established brand or e-commerce business we’d still like to hear from you.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a competitive salary of up to £48k along with superb benefits and amazing long term career prospects, as well as the prestige associated with this highly regarded company.
For more information please send your CV ASAP!Back to jobs