Digital Production Lead
— Marketing agency (niche sector)
- Lovely B2B marketing agency to call home
- Fantastic package including; generous salary, flexible working, high street shopping discounts and much more!
- Inclusive work environment with loads of opportunities to learn and progress your career.
With one of the finest marketing agencies in Bristol and the South West, we have a vacancy for an experienced Digital Project Manager, who’ll enjoy working with senior level clients and supporting the wider success and growth of their lovely project management team, either on a full time or part-time basis.
What you’ll be doing
You will manage two talented Digital Producers working closely with the agencies specialist clients to deliver digital marketing solutions from websites to content, website and app build, UX projects, and everything in-between! You will work the project's end to end- ensuring that the process runs seamlessly and you are providing a top-notch service to the clients- from concept through to delivery, you will manage budgets, project plans, and ensure things run to schedule.
Working closely with the department head you’ll help shape and grow the department as the agency continues to go from strength to strength.
What experience you’ll need
- You will be a forward thinking Digital Project Manager, with experience gained ideally in a marketing agency or a digital agency – although we’re open to hearing from client side candidates.
- You’ll come with bags of enthusiasm and have strong leadership skills, motivating and leading a team to victory.
- It goes without saying you’ll have a strong technical understanding and possess experience in Agile or Waterfall methodology.
- You will have demonstrated experience of managing large scale projects- always delivering on time and to brief and budget.
- Your communication skills will be second to none- both verbally and written- and you will have a working knowledge of WordPress.
- As a creative thinker- you will be able to deliver insightful concepts, whilst having the scrutinising eye for detail which will ensure that your work is impeccable.
- Enthusiasm for project management methodology and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- You will be the type of person who embraces change, who is constantly contributing ideas and challenging ‘the way things have always worked’
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with the opportunity to play a pivotal role in this specialist marketing agency, you will receive a salary in the region of £30k - £35k- alongside a generous pension, flexible working, and high street shopping discounts. It's a really fantastic working environment (with very sensible working hours).
Get in touch with Fran today if you meet the criteria!Back to jobs