Recruitment Trainer, Learning & Development
— Full or Part Time
- Brand new opportunity for a Recruitment Trainer, L&D, to join the team here at ADLIB
- Build the role from the ground up, designing the programme and delivering it
- A key position in the next phase of business growth across ADLIB and enable
- Salary completely on experience
ADLIB is a creative, marketing, data and technology recruitment business, a well-established brand that immerses itself into the industry.
Enable is a specialist sales recruitment agency working primarily across the technology and commercial sectors.
Collectivelty, we're a team of 40+ with a steady headcount growth plan year on year. Our roadmap capitalises on the markets we exist in whilst leveraging our strengths to build on our brand, increasing market share and extending our core business offering.
We attract and hire people who want a career in recruitment. Some are totally new to the industry, others have already cut their teeth and are now looking to join a business where they’ll flourish. This isn’t high volume sink or swim approach, we’re talking a steady flow of new employees, whilst we maintain low attrition rate across the business.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with our current outsourced Recruitment Trainer you’ll design the training programme across different experience groups across the business. From trainees, second job consultants, seniors through to billing managers.
You’ll work closely with the 'Heads Of' to understand their business objectives and what their new hires will be tasked with achieving. In return, you’ll support employees across both ADLIB and enable through the creation and delivery of structured development plans across the entire recruitment cycle.
We are open to hearing from candidates seeking a full or part time role.
What experience you’ll need
- An experienced Trainer within a recruitment agency environment (gained within one or more of our core markets – creative, data, marketing or technology)
- The ability to design and implement L&D plans across several levels of recruitment experience, across varied markets (perm and contract)
- Somebody who will drive and measure the success they bring to the company achieving its overarching business growth strategy
- An engaging personality that drives best practice, accountability and benefit
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary commensurate with previous experience, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays, pro-rata if part time), a lovely working environment, health scheme and pension, an opportunity to shape this from the ground up.
Please get in touch now with Nick to talk further.Back to jobs