Project Manager - 6 Month FTC
— Industry leading company
- Work on a large company-wide GDPR project.
- Support the Senior Project Manager in the delivery of project tasks.
- Work in an environment where work/life balance is important and employees are appreciated.
This is an opportunity to work on a 6 month fixed-term contract where you will be supporting the Senior Project Manager in the delivery of the company’s GDPR project, reviewing project scope and ensuring consistency and harmony between all internal and external stakeholders to reach business goals.
What you’ll be doing
You will be coordinating and implementing project plans, managing resources and working with various
stakeholders to ensure the budgets are within scope and according to forecasted requirements. As well as providing your expertise on best practises and management frameworks; establishing clear standards for those involved with the project.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Following the Data Protection Policy and associated policies to ensure employee and customer data is protected in line with the General Data Protection Regulations.
- Managing budget, risks, milestones and timescales throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and according to scope: on time and within budget.
- Excellent experience managing senior stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business.
- Excellent technical understanding ensuring objectives are feasible.
- Clear understanding of technical terminology, being able to translate this to various non-technical stakeholders.
- Good understanding of Finance and HR functions.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will be working within a truly fun and friendly environment where the work/life balance is important.
If you found all of this matches your current skill set and sounds like a fantastic opportunity click apply and your CV will fall straight into my inbox!
If you still have some questions or don’t quite think this is the role for you, I have plenty of others so get in touch with Wiktoria on 01179 269 530.Back to jobs