Senior / Principal Recruiter - Contractors
— Digital Transformation & Change
- Work for us, ADLIB!.
- Huge opportunity for an experienced Contract Recruiter to get their teeth into a significant client base.
- Play a key role in the growth of our change and digital transformation team with a key focus on contract recruitment.
- Enjoy an engaging and collaborative team working environment.
For 16 years we’ve immersed ourselves in the Digital, Marketing, Creative, eCommerce, Technology and UX communities. Out of this has arisen a highly respected and experienced team, regularly called on to share their unrivalled knowledge and connect the finest talent with ambitious start-ups, thriving SMEs, agencies of all shapes and sizes, challenger brands and global organisations.
What you’ll be doing
Throughout ADLIB’s 16 years we’ve adapted, developed and grown to ensure our service offering supports the changing face of our clients' environments. Against the industry norm we've successfully built a consistent and progressive business built on permanent recruitment - This has been driven by our approach to business, the strength of relationships, our ability to immerse ourselves into our clients worlds and our expertise in marketing ourselves.
We’re embarking on the next steps within the ADLIB story, soon to move offices that will support our growth and expansion of services. In line with this we're now actively seeking either a Senior or Principal Consultant to lead ADLIB's contract offering across our digital change and transformation team. The long term opportunity for the right person is significant.
Working closely with your permanent counterpart you'll be handed a sizeable client base and tasked with getting under the skin of their contractor requirements, responding with effective solutions. We're looking a consultant who once established and has their head around our market and business will work with us on the wider contractor proposition, growing a team and playing a senior role in the business.
Our consultants are dedicated to candidate verticals, which results in our clients calling on expertise across the business. With this comes a team approach to winning, supporting each other in their quest and collectively strengthen our proposition and success rates. In short you'll have a team of 20 or so consultants behind you, ready to share their industry and client knowledge.
Whilst we’re perm orientated we get contract. We already run a successful organically grown contractor base across the business, the time has come to bring in the right person (and team) to take the offering out there and do great things. The start of this sits within our change and transformation team. We don’t believe your time should be spent handling contracts and admin, we have a brilliant support team that will take care of all that for you, allowing you to focus on the commercial success and growth. You’ll also be equipped with cloud based remote systems, candidate sourcing tools, marketing and partnership support, trust and autonomy.
What experience you’ll need
- A successful track record in contract recruitment goes without saying. We want to hear from recruiters, recruitment consultants, call them what you like, who share our behaviours and bring a genuine interest for the digital and technology sectors.
- You’ll have impeccable communication skills, attention to detail, enjoy winning business and creating opportunities for the short and long term.
- You’ll also enjoy ditching the suit, shedding the KPIs and working for a company where you can take the role wherever you want to.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary in line with your experience and previous success, a decent commission structure, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, ping pong, Xbox, weekends away, beer Fridays and a sociable bunch that have each other’s backs and play as a team.
Please get in touch with Nick or Steve now to talk further.Back to jobs