- Work for us, ADLIB!
- Huge opportunity for Tech & IT Contract Recruiters to get their teeth into a significant client base.
- Play a key role in the growth of ADLIBs contract team.
- Enjoy an engaging and collaborative team working environment.
Since 2001 we’ve immersed ourselves in the Digital, Marketing, Creative, eCommerce, Technology, Data and UX communities. Out of this has arisen a highly respected and experienced team, regularly called on to share their unrivalled knowledge and connect the finest talent with ambitious start-ups, thriving SMEs, agencies of all shapes and sizes, challenger brands and global organisations.
What you’ll be doing
Simply put – You’ll be taking an abundance of readymade clients and candidates across the technology sector and maximising opportunities that lie before us. It’s not rocket science and we make it as easy as possible for you. You’ll have the support of our brilliant marketing manager, a dedicated contract support manager to handle the nitty gritty and allow you to focus on what you enjoy most, getting more contractors out!
Our client base is far reaching, exciting and engaging. From start up’s, high growth to corporate brands, we’re called on to find anything from a single contract support through to delivering an entire project service team.
Our consultants are dedicated to candidate verticals, which results in our clients calling on expertise across the business. With this comes a team approach to winning, supporting each other in their quest and collectively strengthen our proposition and success rates. In short you'll have a team of 20 plus consultants behind you, ready to share their industry and client knowledge.
What experience you’ll need
- A successful track record in contract recruitment goes without saying. We want to hear from recruiters, recruitment consultants, call them what you like, who share our behaviours and bring a genuine interest for the digital and technology sectors.
- You’ll have impeccable communication skills, attention to detail, enjoy winning business and creating opportunities for the short and long term.
- You’ll also enjoy ditching the suit, shedding the KPIs and working for a company where you can take the role wherever you want to.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary in line with your experience and previous success, a decent commission structure, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, ping pong, Xbox, weekends away, beer Fridays and a sociable bunch that have each other’s backs and play as a team.
Please get in touch with Nick or Steve now to talk further.Back to jobs