You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— International marketing agency
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role in the growth of this international digital agency.
- Huge career development and scope for autonomy on offer.
- Generous package on offer with a salary of up to £40k + OTE.
This is a unique opportunity for two dynamic Business Development Managers with a marketing agency background to join an international specialist digital marketing agency.
What you’ll be doing?
The agency are based oversees and are looking to expand their international client base, so as Business Development Manager you’ll be tasked with identifying and securing new clients within the UK market. You’ll source new clients and develop these into long standing accounts, nurturing relationships, understanding on-going business needs and spotting opportunities for growth. The agency specialise in performance marketing, delivering measureable growth and success for their clients through a variety of digital and data driven methods - you’ll need to get to grips with this niche offering in order to build a consultative approach with clients, driving account revenue wherever possible. This is a very exciting opportunity for two Business Development Managers to play a key role in the expansion of this agency – you’ll establish the agency UK wide, driving awareness and building an impressive portfolio of clients, and you’ll enjoy the autonomy of constructing your own team and leading at a strategic level.
What experience you’ll need?
- Experienced Business Development Manager, Business Development Director or Head of New Business from a marketing agency background.
- An enthusiastic sales person who’ll also be able to talk passionately and credibly around the agency’s specialist and niche offering.
- The ability to target new clients, generating leads and delivering engaging pitches and tenders to win new accounts.
- A commercial acumen and resourceful approach to business development and account management.
What you’ll get in return for you talents?
In return you can expect a salary between £30-40k plus a generous commission scheme and the flexibility to work from home, in addition to a clear path for career development and scope for success within a truly fascinating business that are going to be making waves within the UK market.
Please get in touch with your CV today if you think this could be a good fit for your experience
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: