You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Leading agency
- Highly regarded digital agency to call home.
- Exciting projects and great clients.
- Generous package.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most respected digital agencies in the UK. You’ll work on some brilliant projects for one of the agency’s most prestigious clients.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for taking the lead on day to day client relationship management, working with the wider team to deliver campaigns and web and app development projects, creating, interpreting and communicating clear briefs to various teams all the way through to delivery. You will live and breathe digital, consistently delivering projects to tight deadlines, keeping within budget. Building rapport with clients will be second nature to you; you’ll thrive in growing the account, shaping and nurturing relationships to the best of your ability.
What experience you’ll need
- The ideal candidate will have a couple of years’ experience within a client-facing role, within an integrated or digital agency.
- Experience of implementing integrating digital marketing campaigns across as a variety of digital channels, such as SEO, PPC, Display, Social, Email and content.
- Solid understanding of digital disciplines and web design and build projects.
- Commercial awareness, with the ability to manage and grow your accounts.
- First rate communication and client management skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Alongside the opportunity to be a part of one of Bristol’s most successful agencies, you’ll receive a salary in the region of £25k - £30k.
To apply send a copy of your CV to Hannah today!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: