Digital Account Executive
— Entertainment & Consumer Brands
- Big name consumer brands in entertainment, retail and leisure to work with.
- Dynamic creative marketing agency to call home.
- Stunning offices in central Bristol.
This independent creative marketing agency based in central Bristol are on the lookout for a driven and enthusiastic Account Executive/Junior Account Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your hands on a range of big name consumer brands within the entertainment, retail and leisure sectors.
What you’ll be doing
Joining as an experienced Digital Account Executive, maybe stepping up to Junior Digital Account Manager, you’ll hit the ground running managing a variety of projects - predominantly digital advertising campaigns, banners, video, social media and web updates. You'll get involved with writing briefs, managing day to day client queries, preparing documentation and more, consistently ensuring deadlines are hit and a high level of client service is maintained.
Regardless of level, you’ll work with pace, positivity and passion. If you thrive off fast paced agency life and enjoy working as part of a small collaborative team then you’ll fit right in.
What experience you need
- Creative, integrated or digital marketing agency experience is a must.
- A breadth of experience across digital campaigns.
- Experience in offline channels including print, branding and advertising.
- B2C campaign experience would be ideal.
- Hungry to learn and prove yourself, with a positive attitude.
What you’ll get in return
Salary will entirely depend on experience and level, but you can expect something between £20k-£25k, along with the opportunity to kick start your career with a genuinely lovely agency who will really nurture your longterm development.
If you are an agency experienced marketer who is hungry to learn and would love nothing more than to join one of Bristol’s finest agencies, then get in touch with Hannah at ALDIB to be considered immediately.Back to jobs