You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Digital campaigns
- Recognised and reputable integrated marketing agency to lay your roots
- Join one of the most creative and dynamic teams in Bristol
- Stunning portfolio of well-known brands in your client base
A role has opened up in one of the most reputable integrated marketing agencies in Bristol- if you are a motivated and passionate Digital Account Executive- then read on, as this could well be the job for you!
What you’ll be doing
As Account Executive you’ll be a key part of the client services team, representing the agency on the frontline- working within all parts of the business from planning to creative to media and content- and everything in between! You will get under the skin of the clients brand- and be able to manage client’s briefs and work with the Account Manager and Account Directors to take these briefs through from concept to final- delivering exquisite work- worthy of the agencies award winning reputation! You will be working with some fantastic well-known brands- and you will really feel part of a well-oiled machine- as the agency really knows its stuff.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have gained a year's experience in an agency, whether that's an integrated agency, design agency or digital agency.
- You will be operating at Account Executive/ Digital Account Executive level looking for an opportunity to work with a well-established marketing agency who can really set out a path for your career.
- You will have a keen eye for detail, able to manage several projects and campaigns at once
- You will be an effective communicator- confident in your ability to push back on clients briefs when needed
- As this is an ever changing market- you will be the type of person who under pressure and be able to cope well when challenges arise
- You will have a passion for the world of marketing, and have an enthusiasm to thrive in a great agency!
- You will have experience or a strong understanding of the full marketing mix - specifically digital whether that’s design and build, social media, PPC, SEO or content.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return for your talents you will receive a salary in the region of £18k - £22k, alongside a whole host of lovely benefits- not to mention you will be part of one of the largest integrated agencies in the UK- working alongside likeminded, ambitious and creative individuals!
This could be the start of something brilliant; send your CV in to be considered immediately for this fantastic opportunityBack to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: