Account Manager (Integrated)
— Contract - January - July
Rate: Up to £34k
- Contract running from January – July 2018
- Work on one of the agencies key accounts.
- Lovely integrated marketing agency to call home.
One of Bristol’s most highly regarded brand communications agencies are on the hunt for a talented Senior Account Manager to join them on a 7 month contract to manage the delivery of stunning integrated marketing solutions for one of their flagship big name brand accounts.
What you’ll be doing
Joining this talented and dedicated team you’ll be aiding in the management of a significant blue chip brand, to which the agency have been retained by for many years and work as a highly valued client partner. We’re talking impressive brand led, high profile brand communications projects, print and digital (campaign email, social, display etc) that will stimulate and push you to drive success. You’ll work efficiently, with a high attention to detail, delivering projects to deadline, accurately managing financials, spotting new opportunities and ultimately ensuring client happiness along the way.
What experience you’ll need
- Agency experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Manager who is on the cusp of being a SAM.
- You’ll have the ability to demonstrate impressive client handling and a proven track record delivering integrated marketing campaigns.
- You will have a solid print and offline brand comms experience, additional digital experience would be ideal too.
- It goes without saying that you’ll be self-motivated as well as pro-active with the ambition to grow the role.
- You’ll also be a confident team player with excellent organisational skills with sound attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be offered a salary of up to £34k (pro rata) and the opportunity to join a truly amazing agency, working amongst the best in the marketing industry.
Please apply now or get in touch with Fran (01179 269 530) for more information. If you are interested please apply now as we’re looking to fill this role ASAP.Back to jobs