Digital Creative Director
— Independant Agency
- Lead the digital creative proposition for an independent agency.
- Become part of the senior team with genuine influence on growth and proposition.
- Enjoy a great working environment with real career opportunities.
We’re looking for a Digital Creative Director to join one of our Bristol based agency partners. This role comes at an exciting time of growth for the business.
What you’ll be doing
Independent and operating for over 20 years this Bristol based agency has been bringing integrated design solutions to big name brands in technology, financial services and education (amongst others). Over the past few years the team have honed their digital skills and delivered a number of major projects in this space, this new role along with other key hires across account management, creative and planning represent an exciting period of growth for them.
In this role you’ll provide creative direction for digital across a wide variety of touchpoints; whether it’s large scale digital systems, creative campaigns or brand activation. You’ll be able to spot opportunities with existing clients as well as help the agency win increasingly large scale and complex digital briefs. You’ll work with an experienced team of creatives and support with hands on management, creative guidance and mentoring. As well as providing senior and strategic support you’ll get hands on when needed to lead the team from the front.
This role comes at an exciting time for the agency; you’ll work with a great team and have the opportunity to help carve out a newly refined digital offering for the agency. You will be the expert in digital and be afforded all the support to lead the way creatively and strategically in this space.
What experience you’ll need to be considered
- A Creative Director with a proven background in digital.
- Broad digital experience including campaign, web design and build, app and UX.
- Engaged within the wider digital community, aware of the latest trends and passionate about technology.
- Experience of managing creative teams.
- Used to working with UX specialists and in practicing user centred design.
- Client facing and always looking for opportunities to do more.
What you’ll get in return for your experience.
In return for your experience you’ll get ownership as a digital leader within the agency and be supported by a fantastic senior team. You’ll receive a competitive salary, good holiday allowance, company pension scheme, access to a training budgets, cycle to work scheme, regular socials and more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Packaging and Brand ActivationLocation:BristolSalary:DOE
— Touch screen, progressive, big clientsLocation:BristolSalary:£40K-£50K
— Growing agency with a brand focusLocation:BathSalary:Up to £40k DOE