— Well-established creative agency
- Join an award-winning creative team growing their digital offering.
- Broad digital output from full design and build to campaign work.
- Benefit from a collaborative environment, great culture, and flexible working.
We’re on the lookout for a Midweight Digital Designer with a breadth of digital experience to join an award-winning agency with strong roots in Bristol. The agency is going from strength-to-strength, so this is a brand-new role to build upon their digital offering. As specialists within their sector, the agency has a large portfolio of clients from start-ups to big name brands.
What you’ll be doing
The studio is a great place to be – a collaborative, flat structure of talented Art Directors, Copywriters and fellow Designers driving the success of the agency. You’ll be getting involved shoulder-to-shoulder with the team, immersed in every aspect of the creative process in order to deliver beautifully crafted digital designs. With a well-established yet growing portfolio of clients here to sink your teeth in to, this is a great opportunity y to get to know both big name brands and challenger brands alike.
Reporting into the Head of Digital, this role will sit alongside another Digital Designer to support the wider agency in the creation of digital campaign work and build upon their digital design and build offering. The work is extremely varied, from web, apps and interactive design to digital adverts, social and email campaigns.
With a user-centred approach and knowledge of UX fundamentals you’ll take ownership of briefs from end-to-end; wireframing, prototyping and creating high fidelity designs while working closely with the agency’s in-house developer to execute the end result. With this in mind - you’re already familiar with working within a similar environment.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A portfolio showcasing your digital design skills; from UI designs to digital campaign work.
- Experience collaborating with developers and UXers.
- Knowledge of UX fundamentals and a user centred design approach.
- Skilled in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Use and understanding of Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD for interaction design and prototyping.
- Understanding of HTML & CSS a bonus but not essential.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Fast Growing eCommerce BusinessLocation:LondonSalary:Circa £30k
— Progressive Insurance ProviderLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive + Great Perks
— Java, Spring, AWS, TypescriptLocation:GloucesterSalary:£35K-£55K