— Creatively Led Integrated Agency
- Spearhead the digital activity of this creatively led integrated agency
- Bristol based
- £Competitive salary in line with experience
Fantastic opportunity for a well rounded agency digital specialist with a strong technical understanding to lead this creatively led, integrated agencies digital arm and fundamentally expand digital as a key agency offering from an already well established starting point.
What you'll be doing
You'll be joining an agency packed with talent who work with all manner of B2C and B2B brands, from global players, leading UK names through to independent businesses. Multi Disciplined you'll find them concepting and creating TV commercials, developing brands from the ground up, producing award winning integrated creative campaigns through to highly effective content, amongst much, much more. Internally they produce digital campaigns, sizeable design and build projects through to social and content strategies and now wish to seize the day through the recruitment of a Digital Lead who will drive the digital output to a whole new level and play a vital role in the agencies growth.
Working closely with senior management, creative, planning and client services teams you'll be the go-to person for all things digital. From digital ideation into wider campaigns through the exploration and identification of technical solutions. You'll bring digital thinking to client briefs, lead projects, identify and manage resources, and ensure their timely and effective delivery.
You'll see the big picture of fully integrated solutions and the varying digital channels that will create a winning formula. This will see you own partner relationships outside of the agencies core capabilities where specialist knowledge is called for, we're primarily talking SEO and PPC services.
Commercially you'll drive the success of projects, identifying opportunities, supporting pitches and presenting solutions that not only grab the clients attention but help drive the success of the wider relationship. You'll be comfortable reporting on the agencies digital output and seek to grow the team and revenues accordingly, operating at a senior level within the business.
The opportunity that lies ahead is a total open book for the right person.
What experience you'll need to apply
- It goes without saying you'll need to be a digital specialist, with this experience gained specifically within an agency environment
- Technically you'll be well used to working with development resources and able to translate technical solutions to clients in an effective and simple manner
- You'll enjoy driving out the agencies capabilities, pushing the boundaries on solutions that will enhance campaign performance and clients results
- Although we're not looking for hands on expertise in PPC and SEO you'll know where they sit in a wider digital picture, bringing in partners to integrate their offerings into an integrated environment
- You'll enjoy working with clients, leading workshops, managing and supporting pitches
- Reporting and analytics will be an important component of your make up - measuring success and bringing joy to clients through your ideas and concepts that have materialised into tangible results
- You may be a Digital Account Director, Digital Lead, Senior Digital Producer, either way you'll be comfortable getting hands on at all stages of a project
What you'll get in return for your talents
A highly competitive salary, a lovely studio environment based in Central Bristol and much, much more
Please send your CV or contact Theo at ADLIB to talk in more detail now
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Varied CampaignsLocation:ChippenhamSalary:£25k-£30k
— Thriving Production AgencyLocation:Remote / South-West / Manchester / LondonSalary:Competitive - D.O.E.
— Fantastic opportunity to join a growing agencyLocation:BristolSalary:£25K - £30K