You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Analyst
— Digital Agency
- Great time to join a growing team with big plans for expansion.
- Excellent development opportunity to learn new skills.
- Amazing opportunity to work with clients that strive to make the world better.
Are you a Digital Marketing Analyst looking for a new challenge or are you a Graduate lookinging to develop your skills and get some amazing training? If so, I am currently working with a Digital Agency in Bristol who are looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their growing team and work with some amazing clients whose goal is to improve global sustainability.
What you'll be doing?
You will be working with the experience and design team to create tracking strategies to monitor user behaviour on their websites. You will be using customer data and research to identify insights and opportunities, using your creative mind to see new opportunities and how to follow those. Using A/B, Multivariate and Split tests to answer the questions from those opportunities and insights, and using those tests to create reports.
What experience do you need?
- Data Analysis experience
- Strong passion for all things Data and Digital.
- Be an analytical thinker.
- Have an understanding or experience with statistical analysis.
- Have a logical approach to identifying metrics to illustrate website goals.
- Excellent communication and empathy towards others.
- Creative mind to think outside the box.
- Keep up to date with software applications and new techniques in a rapidly changing environment.
Nice to have skills.
- Google Analytics.
- Google Tag Manager.
- Google Data Studio.
- Google Optimise.
- Experience with statistical analysis.
What you'll get in return for your experience?
There is a salary of £20,000 to £28,000 which is dependant on experience.
On top of this, you will receive full training in Google Analytics packages if you do not have this experience already. This will enhance your knowledge and your technical abilities. You will be given the chance to work with amazing clients that strive for global sustainability.
Oh and, Friday night drinks with the team and flexible working.
If this sounds like something you would love to be involved in then get in touch with Simone with your updated CV and we can go from there.
Feel free to give me a call on 0117 9269530.