Digital Marketing Exec - Paid Social
— Specialist Agency
- Highly successful & specialist FS marketing agency.
- Plenty of opportunities for progression.
- High-performing & collaborative culture.
I’m searching for a Digital Marketing Exec with strong Paid Social skills to join a highly reputable agency based in Clifton. As specialists in their field, working with a range of high-profile blue chip and financial services clients, this is a really exciting opportunity to play a key role within the agency delivering quality Paid Social campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
The agency are in need of someone to manage their Paid Social marketing platforms – predominantly Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, and TikTok. You’ll be responsible for developing a range of accounts to ensure they deliver a positive ROAS, measuring and reporting on performance and identifying trends to draw insights and in turn optimise spend and performance.
If you have a passion for growing marketing campaigns and enjoy owning the full Paid Social lifecycle end to end, from developing, implementing, tracking, and optimisation, this could be the perfect role for you.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous Paid Social experience is essential, agency side or in-house.
- Solid experience creating campaigns end to end.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Visual Website Optimiser)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There is a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on experience but up to around the £30k mark. In addition, there is a generous holiday allowance on offer, an awesome team to learn from, super collaborative environment, flexible working and more.
Please get in touch with Hannah now for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Specialist Marketing AgencyLocation:Bath / Part-remoteSalary:£25-35k (DOE)
— Respected integrated agencyLocation:Bristol / part-remoteSalary:£35-40k
— Leading, innovative UK business.Biddable Media & PPC Digital Marketing