Digital Marketing Executive
— 9-12 month FTC
- Super broad digital role with elements of search marketing.
- Create and deliver specific marketing activity/campaigns from early concept.
- Work within an established team with great moral.
We are working with an international insurer to appoint a Digital Marketing Executive on an initial 9-12 month fixed term contract. Ideally, you will have a really broad digital skillset and be available on short notice. The office location is based on the outskirts of Bristol near Yate, ideally, you’ll have a car to get there or be happy to use public transport.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be developing the propositions digital presence and drive the creation of user-focused digital assets and initiatives. The role will have a focus on Search marketing, utilising tools such as Search Console so ideally, you will have some experience using this already. You will also be analysing marketing data and create and deliver specific marketing activity/campaigns from early concept, through launch and on to measuring effectiveness in line with agreed marketing/business strategy.
You’ll be continuously evaluating campaigns, trends and analytics to identify opportunities, leads and possibilities for optimising marketing activities through a variety of integrated digital channels. Another exciting aspect will be to create key collateral for things such as marketing brochures, flyers, websites and testimonials. You’ll also be creating content appropriate for the target markets and look for ways to improve engagement.
What experience you will need to apply
- Broad digital marketing experience is essential
- Knowledge of the Brightedge system would be advantageous
- Experience with Search Console
- Strong holistic marketing experience in delivering successful digital campaigns
- Strong web optimization and content management experience
- Relevant track record in stakeholder management as well as successful campaign delivery
- Keen communicator, committed doer, confident and assertive
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get a salary in line with your skills and experience and the chance to develop your strengths even further in a varied and challenging role. Initially, this role is offered on a 9-12 month fixed term basis, however with the size of the team, there could potentially be an option to stay with them on a permanent basis.
If you meet the above criteria and you are keen to learn more about this role, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for a chat.