Digital Marketing Executive
— Paid Channels
- Established and respected FS/ insurance brad.
- The office is based in central Bristol, we can offer up to 3 days working from home.
- Analytical role with a big emphasis on reporting.
A great opportunity became available for a Digital/ Performance Marketing Assistant/ Executive to join one of the leading insurance brands.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Digital Marketing Manager and they will work within a team of six that is a part of much bigger marketing department. The postholder will be the main point of contact for two agencies which in combination look after PPD, Display and Paid Social (Facebook and Youtube) as well as being in regular contact with Google, Bing and Facebook experts. Ultimately, the potholder will support the Manager with rolling out the digital acquisition strategy across all paid media for three different products. Naturally, the objective will be to make sure that all the channels are performing to their best ability and drive required sales.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in managing at least one paid channel across PPC, display, programmatic or paid social.
- Strong analytical skill set.
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle projects.
- Effortless stakeholder management skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £22-30k + bonus and benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Independent Creative, Marketing & Media agencyLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£30k-£45k DOE
— Entertainment, Gaming, and Tech clientsLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£25k-£35k DOE
— Premium eCommerce BrandLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £35k