Digital Marketing Executive
— Thriving eCommerce business
- Amazing brand story with an awesome culture.
- Broad digital marketing role to gain exposure across the customer journey.
- Fast-growing and Award-Winning proposition.
This retailer is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a thriving team of 30 people, based out of their HQ in North Bristol. The brand itself has an amazing brand story, starting from humble beginnings in the owner’s house, to a worldwide leader in the respective market.
What you'll be doing
The Digital Marketing Executive will report into the Marketing Manager and work across all key digital marketing / customer acquisition channels for the business. The website is core to the business in terms of driving sales, either through eCommerce functionality or driving phone traffic to purchase.
Range of channels to look after here, main ones being Social Media and Email Marketing, as these require the bulk of “hands on” work. However, you will also have exposure to Paid Marketing too, including PPC, Display / remarketing, which will involve managing an external agency. Knowledge in these areas would be a real plus.
Wider elements include SEO, content creation / management, online merchandising and some creative work using Adobe Photoshop. Roles this broad are quite rare in business working to this scale, so a hugely exciting opportunity for someone!
What experience you'll need
- Digital Marketing experience, ideally from a retail / eCommerce setup.
- Hands on knowledge of Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing.
- Design skills in Photoshop would be a real plus.
- An understanding of paid search channels to manage agency relationships would be ideal.
- Passion for online marketing and a team based approach. It’s a great culture here so someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and dive in!
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of £20-24k, with benefits including quarterly social events (paintballing, meals out etc), flexi benefits scheme, product discounts, generous holiday and more. There are also office dogs if you are a dog lover!
Drop Hannah a note to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Digital Marketing / eCommerce jobsSearch all jobs
— Global eCommerce BusinessLocation:London - SouthSalary:Competitive
— Global eCommerce businessLocation:London - SouthSalary:Competitive
— Digital AgencyLocation:WiltshireSalary:£On Experience