Digital Marketing Lead
Digital Marketing Lead – Neighbourly
Neighbourly is a multi-award-winning community investment platform that helps companies make a positive measurable impact in their communities, by putting “local impact” at the heart of responsible business.
We are uniquely positioned to grow sustainable community investment by working as a two-sided marketplace that connects corporate partners with thousands of vetted local good causes, facilitating the donation of surplus products (e.g. food), employee volunteering programmes and provision of financial support (e.g. grants), all in one place.
Our technology helps drive operational efficiency, promote employee engagement and foster wellbeing by providing data and insights that help businesses achieve their CSR and ESG (environmental, social, governance) objectives. Because the platform is public it enables a business to surface community stories and create a discoverable legacy of giving, helping to enhance brand reputation and build positive community relations.
Neighbourly is at an exciting time in its journey having just completed a successful Series A funding round and is entering a period of accelerated growth. The next few years will see the business consolidate its market-leading position in the UK and provide a springboard for international expansion. The rise of the corporate ESG agenda, combined with the climate crisis and the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, means the Neighbourly proposition is more relevant and needed than ever.
What you’ll be doing as our Digital Marketing Lead?
- Own digital activation across all channels, to deliver on our brand, campaign, demand generation and charity acquisition objectives
- Develop & deliver the demand generation strategy to create MQL’s and marketing-led opportunities to help deliver our ARR targets - building always-on and direct campaigns, optimising budget, spend & messaging, analysing performance against KPIs and reporting results
- Build and optimise the charity acquisition & engagement strategy to support programme delivery and growth – combining always-on and targeted acquisition routes, optimising spend, targeting and messaging, analysing performance and reporting results
- Implement and deliver an effective CRM strategy for demand generation, lead nurture and prospect engagement
- Grow our social media following through owned, earned and paid marketing to build an engaged B2B and B2B2C audience
- Work closely with the Brand team & B2B Content Specialist to deliver effective B2B content and product marketing assets for key audiences across key touchpoints
- Build and implement our SEO strategy
- Support the ongoing development and optimisation of the front-end of the website
- Manage the digital marketing team (Digital Marketing Manager & B2B Content Specialist)
- Work closely with key functions such as Business Development, Client Success & Product Team to understand key challenges and comms priorities
- Analyse performance across all channels, building key dashboards and feeding in monthly performance and analysis into monthly review decks and board reports
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- At least 5 years’ experience managing B2B digital marketing channels and strategy within B2B SaaS industry
- High level of knowledge & experience in B2B SaaS marketing, demand generation and the lead to sale process
- Experience with SEO & analytics reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, Ahrefs, SEMrush etc
- Experience with Hubspot CRM systems - Hubspot essential
- Experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress, Magento
- Experience with Microsoft suite, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
We have chosen to work with our friends at ADLIB who are managing the recruitment process for Neighbourly. As a fellow B Corp, they are well versed in attracting the best candidates that have the right skills and experience, combined with the desire to work for a business driven by purpose and want to make a positive impact on society and the planet.
Please note that any candidates that approach Neighbourly directly will be forwarded to ADLIB for consideration.
Inclusion and equality
Here at Neighbourly, equal opportunity runs through every aspect of the business. We are creating an environment where a diverse mix of talented people want to work, do their best and share in our journey for the long term. We’re building a team that represents a variety of perspectives and backgrounds, as we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better and more innovative our work will be. We strive to be a workplace where everyone feels empowered and can be their authentic selves.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Start-Up Marketing AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25k - £30k
— Independent Marketing AgencyLocation:Moreton-in-Marsh / Hybrid, UKSalary:£20k - £22k
— National lifestyle merchandisersLocation:Bath, UKSalary:£30,000 - £35,000