Digital Marketing Manager
— b2b/ technology
- Exciting tech business with international presence.
- The office is located in central Bristol, flexi working available.
- This is a brand-new role where the successful candidate will be able to start with “blank canvas”
A fantastic opportunity became available to join an established and growing tech business that has got a portfolio of Clients based in the UK, US and Europe. This role will reporting into the Head of the Department and will be a part of a small and friendly team.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate for this role will take ownership of lead generation campaigns across content, social, CRM, digital partnerships and paid search. In addition, you’ll put suitable efforts in place in order to retain and cross sell to existing Clients. It’ll be your job to stay on top off ongoing campaigns at all times, make sure that they are analysed and optimised when needs be.
What experience you’ll need
• Previous experience working for a b2b business preferably within technology sector.
• Proven track of successful implementation of lead gen campaigns.
• Genuine interest for the technology sector will be hugely beneficial.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Experience working with a CRM system.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A starting salary of up to £45k + benefits. An opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious business with an international presence.
Please get in touch with Ania for more info.
Please note in a light of current circumstances with Covid 19, depending on how the situation evolves, this recruitment process may take place entire via digital meetings. Moreover, it’s also possible that the successful candidate may join the organisation and start working from home for a necessary duration of time.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Award Winning B2B AgencyLocation:BuckinghamshireSalary:£45,000 - £55,000
— Genuine Career ProgressionLocation:SalisburySalary:£27k-£30k
— Innovative Marketing BusinessLocation:StroudSalary:£30-40k