Digital Marketing Manager
- New role within an established digital agency.
- Shape the role and the proposition for the agency.
- Impressive benefits and competitive salary.
I’m looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with strong SEO and Content skills, as well as a solid understanding of CRO and web analytics, to deliver the best possible results for this highly regarded agency and their specialist clients through building their digital presence.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work on a combination of national and localised SEO campaigns, starting by formulating SEO strategies for the agency and each client based on their overall objectives. You’ll produce SEO optimised content, perform technical and content audits, analyse landing pages, cover keyword research and continually feedback on these elements to evolve strategies. You’ll also need to run A/B split and mutli-variate testing on both the agency and client’s websites to consistently optimise onsite user journeys.
Tracking, measuring and reporting on the SEO and CRO performance of both the agency and its client’s will also be really key. You’ll own client reporting dashboards, define key performance indicators, conversion funnels and work closely with the account management team to shape and improve reporting processes.
There are Account Managers internally who will liaise directly with clients, however there will be an open line of communication between you and clients directly as and when required. This balance allows you to manage your time effectively between different accounts, but also gives you the necessary detailed information.
It’s a brand-new role for the agency so you’ll have the opportunity to really make it your own!
What experience you’ll need
- Either from a pure SEO/Content focused role, or a broader digital marketing position where SEO and Content are key elements of your day to day.
- Familiar with a range of SEO tools, ideally Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, SEM Rush and Screaming Frog.
- Experience in web analytics, A/B testing and other testing metrics.
- Ability to analyse data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- First rate interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work closely with others in the team and coordinate with additional functions (Social, Paid Media etc.).
- Great time management and organisational skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here, between £28-32k depending on experience. The agency offer a huge range of benefits too, including a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus your birthday off and bank holidays, flexible working hours, working from home days, opportunity to buy and sell holiday, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, beer fridge, regular socials, paid working days to volunteer with a chosen charity throughout the year and more.
Drop Hannah a note to organise a call to discuss the role in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Subscriptions MarketingLocation:BathSalary:circa £45k-£50k
— Well Known National BrandLocation:SwindonSalary:circa £34k
— Growing eCommerce BrandLocation:CheltenhamSalary:£22-26k DOE