Digital Media Manager
— Renowned Agency
- Work for a leading agency supporting their Digital Media offering.
- Flexible on location – Devon or Bristol based.
- Excellent culture and benefits.
This is a great opportunity to gain further experience within digital media and work for a forward-thinking agency with an excellent reputation and great clients.
The digital team provide a great environment to further your career and develop your knowledge. They’re a friendly, passionate group of people who love all things digital, working for big brands across travel, education, consumer goods pharmaceutical, food and beverage.
Reporting into the Head of Digital Media, the Digital Media Manager is responsible for being the digital champion for clients. You will be developing data led strategies and delivering across key channels (Programmatic, Search and Social).
What you’ll be doing
As the Digital Media Manger, you will be responsible for creating and delivering data led digital media strategies across Programmatic, Search and Social. You will manage client’s media delivery, developing a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and developing appropriate strategies.
You will be managing and developing a Digital Media Executive to aid you in the delivery of campaigns, however you will act as the main media point of contact.
Your work will be very data led, developing, and managing robust campaigns and reporting to gain insights and drive efficiency, constantly assessing digital media and ROI performance.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally certified & accredited in either Google AdWords, GA, Facebook Blueprint or double click certification. (If not will need to work towards these accreditations with company guidance.)
- Have a thorough understanding of digital medias key channels; including Programmatic, Social and Search.
- Be passionate, driven and knowledgeable in the digital space.
- Possess a strong drive to be proactive, will have their own informed point of view and strive to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way possible.
- Be happy to work as part of a team or independently as required by the business.
- Have experience of developing strategic digital media proposals.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary of up to £35k is on offer here (dependent on experience). Other benefits include outstanding training and development, 25 days' holiday (increasing to 29 after 2 years), discounted gym membership, Medical Cash Plan, free parking and a great pension scheme, to mention just a few. It’s all about finding the right person, so the agency is flexible on location – Bristol or Devon would work here.
Please get in touch with Hannah with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Specialist Marketing AgencyLocation:Bath / Part-remoteSalary:£25-35k (DOE)
— Respected integrated agencyLocation:Bristol / part-remoteSalary:£35-40k
— Leading, innovative UK business.Biddable Media & PPC Digital Marketing