You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Award winning agency - TV Media
- Exciting opportunity to join an award winning, growing agency.
- Brilliant TV planning and buying projects to manage.
- Generous package.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Director with TV planning and buying experience to join an award winning and ambitious agency with an exciting range of clients.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll play a key role within the agency, ensuring profitability is consistently maximised through creating exceptional teams and producing work of the highest quality. With a consultative approach, you’ll get under the skin of your client’s business needs and put together a plan of action that will improve their performance. As an expert in TV planning and buying, you’ll advise clients accordingly and plan, create and manage campaigns end to end. You will lead the broadcast delivery team to success, overseeing the day-to-day running of accounts, managing media planning, buying and reporting and putting your passion in to preparing and presenting first rate pitches.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll ideally be an AV Associate Manager or Director, or an Account Director within a media agency.
- We’re looking for an expert in TV Media planning and buying, with experience across the whole media mix.
- Ability to build, manage and motivate teams.
- Consultative and commercial approach to client relationship management.
- Strong understanding of media terminology and concepts.
- Solid understanding of media planning tools and systems.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary of up to £50k, dependent on experience, plus the opportunity to work within a fast growing agency with a fab client list that are really going places.
If this sounds like your perfect role then please apply today!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: