Client Service Co-ordinator
— Top Class Digital Agency
Salary: Up to £24k
- Well respected digital agency to call home.
- Interesting B2B and B2C clients to work with.
- Limitless career progression opportunities on offer.
This is a unique opportunity for a Client Service Co-ordinator to join an independent digital agency in Bristol which is growing from strength to strength. It’s a very exciting time to get involved!
What you’ll be doing
Supporting a team of busy Account Managers and Digital Project Managers, you’ll utilise your digital knowledge, acting as the main point of contact for all clients, nurturing relationships and ensuring everyone is kept happy. You’ll thrive working in a fast paced environment, and as you gain more experience you’ll expand your technical understanding and have the opportunity to develop the role even further, with exposure to digital campaign work and complex web design and build projects.
What experience you’ll need
- First rate communication skills.
- Strong commercial acumen to spot upsell opportunities and maximise revenue on existing accounts.
- A passion for all things digital – the full landscape whether that is a personal interest or experience in the commercial world.
- Ideally you will have gained your experience within a digital or integrated marketing agency, learning how to become a fantastic account handler.
- You will be extremely organised and not phased by multitasking, juggling multiple projects at one time.
- The ability to keep calm under pressure; this is a fast paced role so it’s important you can keep a cool head in stressful situations.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with the opportunity to join an established agency, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary of around £20k - £24k, dependent on experience. This will be a great opportunity to learn from the very best in the business.
This is a scorching job opportunity so hurry and send your CV - we look forward to hearing from you.