— Market Research & User Testing
- Central Bristol location.
- Perfect for somebody in recruitment who’s looking to break away from sales.
- Exciting opportunity to join an organisation with big plans for expansion.
This is a unique opportunity for a Project Manager to join a thriving specialist market research organisation. There's a lot of synergy between the recruitment process and the processes you’d manage day to day within this role, therefore if you're currently working in recruitment and you're looking to break away from sales or just searching for a change, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
What you’ll be doing
Working with a wide range of clients across the UK, you'll get stuck in to managing fascinating projects end to end from day one. You'll digest a variety of complex and specific briefs from your clients, and it'll be up to you to source relevant participants to take part in their paid research projects, which will be predominantly user testing. You'll organise the logistics associated with each research project down to a tee, accurately profiling individuals to your clients - obtaining constant approval along the way, scheduling meetings and discussing any challenges faced throughout, always offering consultative solutions.
You will target participants in a number of ways, but typically through their extensive database, advertising and Linkedin. You’ll need to target accurately to ensure participants tick all of the boxes for each specific research project, typically pulling together research teams for UX projects ie. web or app testing, usability testing, games testing, focus groups, in-depth interviews and more.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in juggling a heavy workload, managing multiple clients and working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to keep your cool under pressure.
- First rate organisation skills - managing a busy schedule will be second nature.
- Confident communicator with the ability to manage the expectations or clients and customers alike (people of all ages, culture, education and position up to board level).
- You may currently be working as a Project Manager, Account Manager or Recruitment Consultant, either way it's likely you'll possess the relevant skills needed for this role.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
For all of your hard work you'll be rewarded with a salary of up to £25k, as well as the chance to join a genuinely lovely organisation with big growth plans, and a team who will really nurture your career.
Please get in touch with Hannah directly at ADLIB for further information.Back to jobs