— Change and Digital Transformation
- Work for us ADLIB!
- Play a key role in the growth of our change and digital transformation recruitment team.
- Enjoy an engaging and collaborative team working environment.
For 16 years we’ve immersed ourselves in the Digital, Marketing, Creative, eCommerce, Technology and UX communities. Out of this has arisen a highly respected and experienced team, regularly called on to share their unrivalled knowledge and connect the finest talent with ambitious start-ups, thriving SMEs, agencies of all shapes and sizes, challenger brands and global organisations.
What you’ll be doing
Throughout ADLIB’s 16 years we’ve adapted, developed and grown to ensure our service offering supports the changing face of our clients' environments.
We’ve built UX and UI teams, delivered all manner of digital project and programme managers, become the South West’s leading recruiter of eCommerce, content marketing, search and PPC specialists and tracked down more developers and tech experts that you could ever imagine.
In our commitment to supporting our clients and capitalising on growth opportunities we’re now seeking additional Recruiters to join the ADLIB team and play a significant role in our next phase of development, specifically within our change and transformation team.
This means you’ll be working with a varied client base to support them in the delivery of change and digital transformation projects. You’ll either focus on a core discipline or handle a handful of skill sets that complement each other.
What experience you’ll need
- A successful track record in recruitment goes without saying. We want to hear from recruiters, recruitment consultants, call them what you like, who share our behaviours and bring a genuine interest for the digital and technology sectors.
- You’ll have impeccable communication skills, attention to detail, enjoy winning business and creating opportunities for the short and long term.
- You’ll also enjoy ditching the suit, shedding the KPIs and working for a company where you can take the role wherever you want to.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary in line with your experience and previous success, a decent commission structure, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, ping pong, Xbox, weekends away, beer Fridays and a sociable bunch that have each other’s backs and play as a team.
Please get in touch with Nick or Steve now for further information and an informal / confidential discussion.Back to jobs