— Come join ADLIB
- A chance to join a well-respected and successful recruitment business with an extensive client base, established industry partnerships and a progressive and enjoyable environment.
- Enjoy a truly consultative and team focussed approach to recruitment.
- Salary and Bonus in line with what you can bring to the party.
For 16 years we’ve immersed ourselves in the Digital, Marketing, Creative, eCommerce, Technology and UX communities. Out of this has arisen a highly respected and experienced team, regularly called on to share their unrivalled knowledge and connect the finest talent with ambitious start-ups, thriving SMEs, agencies of all shapes and sizes, challenger brands and global organisations.
What you’ll be doing
Throughout ADLIB’s 16 years we’ve adapted, developed and grown to ensure our service offering supports the changing face of our clients' environments.
In line with this we’re ready to embrace further growth across the technology market, driven by proactive, talented recruiters. Supported by ADLIB’s well-established industry partnerships that continue to build our presence, an ever growing candidate base and a reputation for care, we’re looking for talented recruiters that enjoy autonomy within an established and professional environment.
Primarily our client side Technology Recruiters work closely with start-ups and scale up businesses, whilst supporting corporate brands build significant digital teams and operations. From developers, testers, DevOps, infrastructure, architecture to growth disciplines across functional programming, hybrid mobile application development and blockchain technology.
With an office move imminent we’re ready to recruit for additional recruitment consultants, from either a permanent or contract background, the key is matching our ethics, ambition and commitment to achieving the next stage of growth.
What experience you’ll need
- A successful track record in technology recruitment goes without saying. We want to hear from recruiters, recruitment consultants, call them what you like, who share our behaviours and bring a genuine interest for the digital and technology sectors.
- You’ll have impeccable communication skills, attention to detail, enjoy winning business and creating opportunities for the short and long term.
- You’ll also enjoy ditching the suit, shedding the KPIs and working for a company where you can take the role wherever you want to.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary in line with your experience and previous success, a decent commission structure, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, ping pong, Xbox, weekends away, beer Fridays and a sociable bunch that have each other’s backs and play as a team.
Please get in touch with Steve now for further information and an informal / confidential discussion.Back to jobs