Digital Product Designer
— FinTech Scale-Up
- Join a well awarded team (including Tech Track 100, Sunday Times best companies to work for).
- Be part of a fast growing and ambitious business where you can have real impact.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning, subsidised healthcare, a great salary and plenty of team activities including fitness classes, meditation and more.
We’re working with an impressive Scale-Up team that’s quickly become one of Europe’s fastest-growing FinTech companies. Working in a complex industry their goal is to become the most trusted technology provider for business, creating simple end to end products that serve business owners all over.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on their first proprietary product with a particular focus in delving into customer service opportunities through the product. Part of a wider product design and UX capability (that spans multiple locations) you’ll be embedded within the customer services and experience team in Bristol. You’ll have easy access to the data, insight and feedback that will help you create the best products possible.
Though you’ll be part of a wider product design discipline you will be the leading product designer for your area so will be working end to end from research through to high fidelity visuals.
You’ll be joining an ambitious team that’s already hugely successful but have a real opportunity to own, shape and influence product. If you’re creative, pro-active and passionate about design this is a great environment.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a design role that’s involved gathering insight, prototyping ideas and delivering finished visuals.
- Be creative and pro-active, self-managing when needed.
- Have worked closely with product and development teams.
- Passionate about the latest developments in design thinking and product design.
- Any B2B and financial services experience desirable but not essential.
- Good understanding of mobile products and services.
What you’ll get in return
Join a team that’s focussed on its people, access to LinkedIn Learning, a great salary, subsidised healthcare and a range of activities and on-site from Yoga, HIIT, boxing, meditation and cook along sessions.
Please apply with an up to date CV portfolio to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— AccessibilityLocation:Bristol / London / RemoteSalary:Upto £55k
— Supporting Net ZeroLocation:Birmingham / RemoteSalary:Upto £50k
— Marketing, eCommerce & Digital, Design & UXLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:DOE