Digital Production Manager
— 6 Month initial contract
- Based in the heart of Bristol City Centre
- Free parking 7 days per week during the assignment
- Full or Part-time engagement available
What you'll be doing:
You will be responsible for driving the user experience development of interactive exhibits, applications, and films for the Organisation. You will be responsible for the delivery of compelling, functional and beautiful digital user experiences and films. You will be responsible for liaising between internal software developers, content developers, exhibit fabricators, end users and Media contractors to help deliver a great experience for all.
What experience you'll need:
- Strong coordination and producing skills to identify media and interactive design companies, set up contracts, and hold the creative vision for these exhibits.
- You will be able to confidently and clearly hold communication at all levels
- Knowledge of user-centered design processes and digital accessibility.
What you'll get in return:
To work for one of the coolest charities in Bristol, as well as the option to work on either a full-time/part-time basis which could be either on a Fixed term or Day rate contract basis.
What to do next:
Get in touch with Kev to hear more for a potential interview this week!