Delivery Managers x2
— Digital & Tech Consultancy
- Work in an agile environment on a range of technical projects.
- Support client’s change needs to help their business growth and development.
- Working with cutting edge technology and industry experts.
A renowned and highly IT and digital consultancy are on the hunt for two Delivery Managers to join their large talented and passionate team. They have an established client base that spans high-profile consumer brands, financial services giants and the public sector, therefore, your work will be varied and impactful. Their Bristol office is a vibrant, agile and friendly hub and you’d work in a team who are committed to doing great work for their clients.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll play a key role within the delivery team, managing and fostering strong relationships with your clients, getting under the skin of their businesses and ensuring your maximising potential, in turn increasing revenue on the accounts along with future planning and issue resolution before it gets that far!
You’ll be working on a portfolio of well known and loved brands, gathering requirements, mapping out work and creating functional specifications and often acting as Scrum Master. You will be translating business goals into technical deliverables and vice versa, ensuring all business areas are working towards the same targets efficiently.
What experience you’ll need
- The ideal candidate will have experience within a client facing role whether that’s a Delivery Manager, Digital Producer, Digital Project Manager, Agile Project Manager, gained in a digital/ tech consultancy environment.
- Agile experience is essential here, you will also know your way around task management tools e.g TFS, Jira, VersionOne.
- If your experience has been gained client side at a tech/ software, management consultancy or start up you’ll likely be in a Digital Project/ Programme Management position at the moment.End to end experience working on multiple projects.
- Commercial awareness, with the ability to manage and grow your accounts.
- First rate communication and client management skills.
- With natural leadership skills you will enjoy the opportunity to guide and coach within the team, whilst remaining hands on.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be joining a team of world class digital experts doing some excellent work for their clients all whilst maintaining a fun, sociable and relaxed working environment, including flexible working hours. Salary will be dependent on experience.
If you live and breathe all things digital and you’re on the lookout for a new Delivery Manager role, please send your CV to Francesca at ADLIB today!