You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Project Manager
— 6 month fixed term contract – Not for Profit
- Digital Project Manager wanted for a well loved not for profit organisation in the heart of Bristol.
- 6 month fix-term contract to deliver a key digital / eCommerce orientated project.
- £35k pro-rata for a 36.25 hour week.
This is a rare opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join a brilliant not for profit organisation and play a lead role in the implementation of of an e-commerce solution into their existing website and back end systems.
What you’ll be doing
Essentially you’ll be responsible for leading the the procurement, development and implementation of an e-commerce solution in to the organisations existing web and CRM platforms. From the creation of project and technical documentation to adjusting project plans in line with progress and change you’ll ensure the project runs smoothly and effectively at all stages.
You’ll negotiate issues or changes to project scope both internally and externally to minimise impact on agreed timelines and budget, whilst working with the wider marketing team to identify and import products into the ecommerce platform.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven project management experience in digital project delivery, owning and delivering projects at pace
- Strong digital project management, budget, communication, collaborative, and organisational abilities
- Strong negotiation skills to ensure stakeholders are managed in an effective way
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary up to £25k (pro-rata), a fixed term contract for 6 months, a lovely working environment and the opportunity to play a key part in the continued success of this much loved organisation.
Please get in touch with Hannah now for more informationBack to jobs
No jobs found