Digital Project Manager
— 5 month contract
- Unique opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to work for an incredible charity.
- Lovely working environment and central Bristol offices.
- 5 month contract with immediate start.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Digital Project Manager to join a brilliant charity based in central Bristol on a contract basis for 5 months.
What you’ll be doing
As Digital Project Manager you’ll be responsible for the continuous improvement of the charity’s digital offerings. You’ll maintain their three platforms seamlessly – the website, app and online community, managing all developments and updates to support the charity’s goals. Essentially it’ll be up to you to ensure everything is running like a well-oiled machine.
What experience you’ll need
- We’re happy to consider Digital Project Managers from either a digital agency or a client side business – either way you’ll need a track record of delivering multiple design and build projects.
- Confident managing multiple stakeholders and juggling numerous projects at any one time.
- Comfortable using project management documentation, tools and methodologies in order to deliver on time and on budget.
- Ability to communicate technical specifications clearly to non-technical individuals.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with the chance to work for a charity doing amazing things, you’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a salary of up to £32k (pro-rata), lovely offices based in central Bristol and more.
If you’d like to get involved in this exciting project, get in touch today.Back to jobs