You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Project Manager
— 5 month contract
- Unique opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to work for an incredible charity.
- Lovely working environment and central Bristol offices.
- 5 month contract with immediate start.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Digital Project Manager to join a brilliant charity based in central Bristol on a contract basis for 5 months.
What you’ll be doing
As Digital Project Manager you’ll be responsible for the continuous improvement of the charity’s digital offerings. You’ll maintain their three platforms seamlessly – the website, app and online community, managing all developments and updates to support the charity’s goals. Essentially it’ll be up to you to ensure everything is running like a well-oiled machine.
What experience you’ll need
- We’re happy to consider Digital Project Managers from either a digital agency or a client side business – either way you’ll need a track record of delivering multiple design and build projects.
- Confident managing multiple stakeholders and juggling numerous projects at any one time.
- Comfortable using project management documentation, tools and methodologies in order to deliver on time and on budget.
- Ability to communicate technical specifications clearly to non-technical individuals.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with the chance to work for a charity doing amazing things, you’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a salary of up to £32k (pro-rata), lovely offices based in central Bristol and more.
If you’d like to get involved in this exciting project, get in touch today.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: