You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Digital Project Management
— Ethical agency
- Exciting opportunity to lead a talented team of Digital Project Managers.
- Impressive portfolio of high profile ethical clients.
- Generous salary and benefits.
This is a newly created role for a talented individual to join one of the most respected digital agencies in Bristol as Head of Digital Project Management. It's an exciting opportunity to oversee the delivery of award winning significant digital projects across an outstanding client portfolio of ethical brands.
What you’ll be doing
As Head of Digital Project Management it’ll be down to you to run a high functioning team to guarantee success through large, complex projects, motivating and maintaining morale throughout, getting the very best out of each team member. You'll build strong relationships with key decision makers where your opinion will be valued and trusted, and you will counsel them through key points in project delivery, from scoping, costing and status reports. As well as ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and on budget, it’ll be up to you to manage the quality of work being produced by all Digital Project Managers - you'll need to make sure clients keep coming back for more.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you'll currently be working as a Digital Project Director or Head of Digital Project Management within a digital agency, working with high profile clients.
- Stong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead a team to success.
- It goes without saying you’ll have bags of technical knowledge around complex website design and build.
- You'll be well versed in utilising a range of tools and platforms and possess experience in various methodologies.
- First rate client management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with the opportunity to play a pivotal role within a hugely successful agency, you’ll receive a competitive salary completely depending on experience, along with a generous benefit package and the chance to work with some of the brightest digital talents around.
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Francesca at ADLIB to find out more as this one won’t be around for long.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: