Digital Project Manager
— Global Brands
Salary: £On Experience
- Well established full service marketing agency in Bristol to call home.
- Stunning portfolio of global clients to work with.
- Competitive salary, with loads of opportunities to learn and progress your career.
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join a well-respected and thriving full service agency in Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working alongside some of the most talented minds in the industry with global brands on impressive high budget projects. This role will be varied and you will be responsible for: scoping, estimating project costs, project planning, quality management, resourcing project risk and assumption management. As Digital Producer you’ll be the glue that holds the digital projects and development needs together – from start to completion. You’ll make sure the right projects are prioritised and help the internal teams structure their commitments.
What experience you’ll need
- You will be a talented Digital Project Manager, with your experience gained within an agency, whether that's an integrated, design or digital agency.
- You will be a confident communicator with a hands-on approach to problem solving, always striving to ensure projects run as smoothly as possible.
- You will have experience or a strong understanding of the full marketing mix - from direct marketing, communications, brand, digital to email marketing.
- You will have a proven track record of delivering multiple projects across digital (strategy, engagement, content, web design and builds).
- As a creative thinker- you will be able to deliver insightful concepts, whilst having the scrutinising eye for detail which will ensure that your work is impeccable.
- Enthusiasm for project management methodology and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Alongside the opportunity to work for such a well-established agency, with exciting global brands, you can also expect a competitive salary dependant on experience. You work environment will be inclusive and social, with lots of summer and Christmas parties, and beer Fridays to enjoy.
If you’re looking to get involved in some exciting projects at this cutting edge digital agency then don’t hesitate to apply now!Back to jobs