— Integrated Marketing Agency
- Well respected and award winning creative and brand agency.
- A key role that contributes towards the success of the agency.
- Fantastic team environment.
- Up to £35k + benefits.
This is a lovely opportunity to for an experienced Studio / Traffic Manager to join an award winning integrated agency based in Bristol. We’re looking for somebody that loves managing a studio day in day out, supporting the team and sharing ideas.
What you’ll be doing
It goes without saying that you’ll be able to juggle workflow allocation and deadlines across a busy studio team of permanent and freelance resources. This calls for a Traffic / Studio Manager with the ability to allocate, negotiate and operate within an agile and commercial manner. The key to success is taking ownership of efficiency across the creative studio and the resource within it. This will see you proactively establish reporting systems that will deliver the information needed to hone the studio’s future success and efficiency.
What experience you’ll need
- An established Traffic Manager or Studio Manager with a creative, marketing or digital agency environment
- A diligent organizer and excellent communicator with high expectations in terms of attention to detail and organization
- Somebody who enjoys getting stuck in and using their initiative
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary of £30k - £35k, attractive benefits package, a brilliant working environment, excellent training and progression opportunities.
If you fancy joining an award winning agency with a commitment to developing their people into the brightest the industry has to offer then apply now.Back to jobs