Back to all jobs 19th AugBack to all jobs
Digital Project Manager
— Global Client Base
- Opportunity to work for a successful, independent integrated marketing agency.
- Global client base and variety of small to large scale projects.
- Superb working environment and progression on offer.
We're looking for an impressive Digital Project Manager to join one of Bristol's most well respected creative agencies. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a list of high profile global clients, alongside a hugely talented team.
What youll be doing
As Digital Project Manager you'll spearhead a variety of web solutions, from websites to full system integration projects, from scoping through to implementation. You'll track budgets and schedules, create project plans and identify risk, all alongside managing a small high functioning team to guarantee steady progress through large, complex projects. You will work closely with the account management team to nurture and drive client relationships, providing constant support and advice to the client, identifying surplus work opportunities wherever possible. It'll be up to you to ensure work of the highest quality is delivered on time and on budget, which will delight clients and will keep them coming back for more.
What experience you'll need
- You could be working as a Digital Project Manager or Digital producer at the moment.
- Ideally, your experience will be gained from an agency or software house with experience of technical projects.
- Demonstrable experience of managing large scale projects and working with sizeable budgets.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a range of tools and platforms.
- Strong track record of efficiency and process.
- Solid understanding of the principles and processes involved in web-development, web-based application programming, database and system design.
- Good working knowledge of content management systems, ideally Drupal.
- First-rate client management skills with the ability to manage expectations.
- Enthusiasm for project management methodology and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development opportunities and a whole host of perks including Healthcare, Pension, Cycle to work schemes, discounted car parking, frequent social events, retail and gym discounts.
Get in touch with Aaron today if you meet the criteria!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Programme & Project Management jobsSearch all jobs
237 jobs found
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K