Digital Project Manager
— Web Design & Build
· Exciting opportunity to play a key role within this well renowned Digital Agency.
· Variety of unique and high-profile clients to work with.
· Fun, Friendly and Flexible Studio located in Central Bristol.
If you'd love nothing more than to be a part of a close knit, talented studio developing first class websites for a variety of clients, then this could well be the role you've been waiting for.
What you'll be doing
As Digital Project Manager, you will take the lead on ensuring the successful design, development and delivery of websites for our wide-ranging client base from inception to completion. We are proud that a lot of our work is repeat business and via referrals from happy customers, however you’ll also enjoy working closely with clients from cool tech start-ups to international powerhouses.
Your day to day will include planning requirements and scoping project work, operating closely with internal developers and designers to deliver projects on time whilst offering clear communication stakeholder-wide and using multiple software tools to control the process.
Your role will be integral to the success of the business and likewise you will be a valued member of the team for existing and future plans of the business.
What experience you'll need
· You’ll ideally be a Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer or Senior Digital Project Manager within a digital agency or integrated agency.
· Strong track record managing digital/web related projects.
· Technical understanding around open source technology.
· Experience of working with developers and designers.
· First rate client management and stakeholder management skills.
· Excellent communication and organisational skills.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return, you will be a key member of a close knit and friendly team that takes work and fun very seriously. You’ll enjoy working with technically minded colleagues and leading a variety of interesting and exciting projects.
If you think you fit the bill, get in touch with Aaron at ADLIB Recruitment today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Programme & Project Management jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K