Digital Project Manager
— Sustainability Projects - Marketing Agency
- Digital Project Manager opportunity to join one of Bristol’s finest agencies.
- Sustainability digital transformation project on one of the agencies flagship accounts.
- Salary in the region of £30k - £40k.
Opportunities like this don’t grow on trees! We’ve a lovely opening here to work for a fantastic digital agency in Bristol as a Digital Project Manager working on one of their flagship accounts on a digital transformation project.
What you’ll be doing
With a far-reaching reputation, this highly regarded agency provides specialist both marketing and web consultancy services; they earn a huge amount of repeat business, as well as referrals, so because of this they are growing steadily. They are embarking on a digital transformation journey for one of their key clients; this is where you come in. They need somebody to come in and hit the ground running and help to manage an array of projects. Day to day you’ll be producing project documentation such as statements of work, project plans, and quotations, and you’ll be working with a variety of individuals internally, from designers to front end developers, ultimately the work will be extremely varied.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have a strong track record, gained agency side, with previous experience managing digital and website related projects.
- You will be a solid Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer or Senior Digital Project Manager at the moment.
- Strong appreciation of user experience principals.
- This will be across design and build, apps, devices, user interfaces and so on – so experience across the board is essential.
- You’ll have a consultative approach with a natural flair for developing profitable long-term client relationships.
- Bringing with you bags of enthusiasm, you will be a real team player, always happy to muck in to get the job done and most importantly, you will have real desire to achieve results and play a key role in the growth of the organisation.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary in the region of £30k - £40k is on offer with excellent prospects for future development and the chance to play a significant role in the company’s development.
If you’re an agency experienced Digital Project Manager ready to make waves in a fast-paced agency then don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fran today.