Digital Project Manager
— Award Winning Agency
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role within the digital project management team.
- Variety of high-profile clients to work with at this successful digital agency.
- Beautiful offices in central Bristol, commutable from Bath, Cardiff, Chippenham or Cheltenham.
Do you have a penchant for web build projects? Are you fascinated by the digital landscape? This is a chance to join an award-winning agency in the role of Digital Project Manager.
What you’ll be doing
You will be a key part of the digital projects team, providing support to ensure that all projects run smoothly and without hitch! Reporting into the Delivery Manager, you will work closely with other Project Managers, Account Managers as well as tech and creative teams, managing complex development projects around web builds, integration and fulfilment whilst offering superb client management and ongoing support. This is a superb opportunity to be part of a multi-award-winning agency who continue to grow through successful projects with exciting clients, known as one of the best agencies in the UK for their work.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have had a taste of agency life and working in a similar role now whether that’s in a Project Manager, Digital Producer or Senior Account Manager with hands on experience of complex development projects.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, Agile environment managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within a great digital agency who are really going places.
- As a communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you’ll utilise your previous experience to keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly from inception to delivery.
- Comfortable with excel and different software systems and tools.
- You will be passionate about the digital world and understand the full development lifecycle.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
- Eager to be part of a friendly and sociable team with a family mentality.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary dependent on your experience. Furthermore, you will be part of an agency that devotes a lot of time, money and effort into developing your career including paid for training courses, qualifications and career progression. This agency is performing very well and offer the chance to play a key role in their continued success.
If you’re looking to get involved in some exciting projects at this cutting-edge digital agency please apply today.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Affiliate Marketing NetworkLocation:BristolSalary:£40-50k
— Big projects, Top Software HouseLocation:BristolSalary:£40-55K