Digital Project Manager
— Web Development Agency
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role within a thriving digital agency.
- Variety of high-profile projects and clients to work with.
- Remote working options, clear career progression and annual bonuses.
Are you an Account Manager or Project Manager with a desire to work on an exciting variety of website development projects? Do you have a passion for all things digital? Are yu looking for that next step in your career? Then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
What you’ll be doing
You will be a key part of a successful and growing team, providing support to ensure that all projects run smoothly and without hitch. Reporting into the Delivery Director and Client Services Director, you will work closely with other Project Managers, Account Managers as well as development and design teams, managing complex development projects around web builds, integration and fulfilment whilst offering superb client management and ongoing support.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a multi-award-winning agency who continue to grow through successful projects with exciting clients, known as one of the best agencies in the UK for their work.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have had a taste of agency life and working in a similar role now whether that’s in a Project Manager, Digital Producer or Account Manager with hands on experience of complex website development projects.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, Agile environment managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within a great digital agency who are really going places.
- As a communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you’ll utilise your previous experience to keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly from inception to delivery.
- Comfortable with excel and different software systems and tools.
- You will be passionate about the digital world and understand the full development lifecycle.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
- Eager to be part of a friendly and sociable team with a family mentality.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Furthermore, you will be part of an agency that devotes a lot of time, money and effort into developing your career including paid for training courses, qualifications and career progression. This agency is performing very well and offer the chance to play a key role in their continued success.
If this sounds like a great match, send an application ASAP. This vacancy is being handled by Aaron Drury at ADLIB Recruitment on behalf of the client.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Renowned Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:45K
— Established Digital Marketing AgencyLocation:SwindonSalary:Competitive
— Leading UK Digital AgencyLocation:ManchesterSalary:Competitive