Digital Project Manager/Senior Digital Project Manager
— Specialist Digital Agency
- Brand new role for a seasoned Digital Project Manager or Senior Digital Project manager opportunity
- One of Bristol's finest digital agencies to call home.
- Work on some of the key accounts across a variety of industries including entertainment, tech and charity.
We have a lovely opportunity here to join a fantastic digital agency in the heart of Bristol as a Digital Project Manager or Senior Digital Project Manager.
What you'll be doing
You will be working with a diverse portfolio of clients that covers just about every sector imaginable and includes some of the most recognised national and international brands. You will be responsible for managing an array of digital transformation projects across mobile and web with UX at the heart of all projects. Day to day you will be producing project documentation such as statements of work, project plans, and quotations, and you will be working in cross-functional teams closely with the Developers, Designers and Client Services, ultimately the work will be extremely varied. You will have a good head for financial consideration, creation, and delivery of effective documentation, resource planning, and shaping the direction and vision for your team.
What experience you'll need
- Ideally, you will currently be working as a Senior Digital Project Manager or a Senior Digital Producer, in a digital or marketing agency.
- Strong track record of delivering large scale design and build, apps, devices, and user interfaces.
- Agile experience is essential here.
- Whether you have worked in UX, design and build or campaign orientated environment previously or not, you’ll have a genuine passion for customer engagement.
- Strong communication skills as you'll be client facing and managing stakeholders at all levels.
- If you have experience of successfully planning and organising digital projects to tight deadlines whilst being well versed in areas of communication then this could the perfect role for you!
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return, you can expect a salary up to £45k (potentially more for the perfect candidate) and a company bonus. In addition to this, you will be joining an employer that really looks after their own whilst delivering digital brilliance to a variety of high-profile clients!
If you meet the above criteria then please send your up to date CV to Fran at ADLIB to be considered immediately.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Public Sector ClientsLocation:Bristol or OxfordshireSalary:Up to £70k
— Digital Marketing AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive
— Join a Boutique E-comm AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£30k