Design Strategy Manager
— The "how & why" behind design projects!
- Global business with an exciting new digital creative hub.
- Opportunity to add significant value by answering the “what and why” of design
- High-level creative solutions for global organisations and household names.
Cutting edge and globally renowned consulting giant have made a home in Bristol! With plans to grow substantially over the next 2 years, they are looking for a Senior Design Strategist to join their newly formed creative workforce. This is a business-critical role within the team - leading projects, helping clients and internal teams solve critical business design challenges.
What skills you’ll need
- Significant commercial exposure within strategy consulting, product design, brand management. While working in a directly applicable creative agency/consulting environment
- Proven expertise in deconstructing an idea and translating into a compelling story.
- Demonstrable past involvement in the designing and planning of design strategy projects.
- Ability to conduct requirement gathering tasks, such as stakeholder interviews, observations, contextual inquiries, user interviews, workshops, etc.
- Led projects from front-end strategic planning work to detailed validation exercises, etc.
- Experience of translating data into insights, frameworks and expressions of human and brand needs.
- Understanding of how to break project success down into educated KPI’s and monitor them.
- History of developing and defining the operational model for a creative engagement.
- Untethered desire to develop and experiment with new methods and techniques.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and visual communications skills. With bold, impactful storytelling skills.
- Particularly strong understanding and passion for design.
What you’ll be doing
Leading strategy on client engagements, by working directly with the customers and designers. In order to establish relevant and inspiring context that sets the stage, fuels brand, product, experience, and design. Spearheading and organising brainstorms with a range of internal team members, while creating client-facing presentations. Leading workshops, which includes guiding multi-disciplinary groups through exercises that define objectives and success criteria, inform project direction, and inspire design.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Incredible opportunity to work for a Times Top 50 Employer, offering a competitive salary. Along with outstanding long term progression, training and development. You will also have access to courses and conferences alongside a fantastic benefits package. You can expect generous holidays, a discretionary bonus, healthy pension. A flexible benefits scheme tailored to your own personal preferences! This is a fantastic chance to be a key part of an expanding technology team in stunning new offices, designed to hold regular tech meetups, events and drive innovation.
To discuss further, contact Rich at ADLIB to discuss.