Contract UX Designer
— Exciting Product Environment
- Opportunity to build contract relationship with one of Bristol’s most exciting tech businesses.
- Work closely with a founder responsible for a hugely successful, global product.
- Start-up culture but with established brand name.
We’re currently looking for UX Designers to join the Bristol office of a highly respected and global technology brand. Through technology this digital app business connects people from across the world and anchors its values in community, and wellbeing. With their global head office based in the heart of Bristol they are looking for someone to help design and prototype a new product for them.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the founder of the business and senior product owners you will be helping to design new app experiences across native Android and IOS.
This role is all about bringing new ideas to life at pace; you’ll be sketching concepts (pen to paper), drawing up wireframes and knocking up quick and effective prototypes to showcase your ideas. You’ll then need to take these ideas through to high fidelity designs as you flesh out the products features and aesthetic.
The business is user centred so you can rest assured you’ll be with likeminded people and get to work with a business that is well known on a global scale.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Confident user of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illsutrator)
- Exceptional prototyping skills (experience in Sketch, Principle, Zeplin or other)
- Able to work at pace, turning round low fidelity prototypes within hours where needed.
- Have previous experience in native app for Android / IOS.
- Have good stakeholder management experience, able to work with the founder of a global business.
- Collaborative in approach, open minded and creative.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll have the opportunity to get involved with some truly exciting projects here. You’ll work with a world class team and on some truly innovative products. Initial project is likely to be around 3 months although there is good potential to extend beyond this.
Please get in touch with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs