Senior Visual Designer
— UX Agency
- Join a UK renowned specialist consultancy operating across a high profile client base
- Operate from concept through execution to delivery
- Salary to £45k + fantastic benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Visual Designer with a passion for user centred design. You’ll be joining a renowned team of specialists who work with a high profile client base delivering strategic and compelling design experiences.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a specialist business unit you’ll report directly into the Creative Director amongst a team of user experience experts, strategists, copywriters, researchers, project managers and client partners. Collectively you’ll be responsible for creating sizable projects within the financial services markets, working with clients to get to the heart of a brief and outputting highly effective user experiences across a range of digital channels and devices.
You’ll be far from sitting at your mac all day, we’re looking for somebody who’ll enjoy presenting work and rationale internally and externally, running effective workshops and mentoring and leading junior designers.
Operating within a truly agile environment you’ll help facilitate kick off meetings, analysing research that will contribute towards the visual design of brilliant user experiences. You’ll work through the full design lifecycle, from idea to production. That means you’ll be concepting and sketching, producing design templates and patterns, documenting visual style guides and validating your designs.
What experience you’ll need
- A stunning portfolio of purposeful user interfaces for websites and apps
- Experience of creating brand identities and accompanying guidelines with an enjoyment for rationalising your creations
- Examples of design projects you’ve led from concept to delivery
- Significant experience in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite – including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary up to £45k, a great benefits package including 25 days holiday, smartphone, cash-back healthcare scheme, a pension plan, a MacBook and other kit as needed and a stunning studio environment.
Please get in touch with now with Lauren at ADLIB for more information.Back to jobs