— Interesting Product Environment
- Lead on the visual design for a growing product team.
- Create products that truly challenge existing solutions in the enterprise app space.
- Work as part of a modern start-up culture with great progression opportunities.
We’re looking for a UI Designer to join a Bristol based business that uses data science, machine learning and behavioural analytics to produce innovative enterprise app solutions.
What you’ll be doing
As UI Designer your job will be to further develop the visual language for their suite of products. The foundations have been laid but there’s a big opportunity to push your own creative solution and define how they build features moving forward. The aim is to move to a modern material design framework so any experience of building out style guides and design languages will come in handy here.
The UX and UI team is growing so once in place you’ll be working alongside a UX Lead and dedicated User Researcher, all of this in partnership with an experienced development crew and senior management team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Be well established as a UI or UX Design practitioner with a strong portfolio to prove it. A design consultancy or in-house background would be welcome.
- An enthusiasm for user-centred design, with a breadth of understanding that includes both strategic and tactical approaches.
- An awareness of UX design practices and a UCD approach to your work.
- A team-player, with experience of working closely with multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to communicate confidently and honestly across disciplines.
- Experience of information design, design with big data (any experience in design for behavioural change a bonus).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be awarded with a competitive salary (dependant on experience), receive huge investment in developing your own skills including sponsorship to attend events as well as training opportunities and enjoy softer benefits like flexible / home working.
This job represents a great opportunity to have real ownership for the visual design within a business. You’ll work on an interesting suite of products that are real challengers to the status quo in the enterprise apps space.
To be considered, apply with an up to date CV and some evidence of your work.Back to jobs