You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Agile Product Team
- Work as part of a large, multidisciplinary and experienced product design studio.
- Design experiences for millions of unique users.
- Enjoy a sociable and collaborative culture.
Were looking for a UI Designer to join one of Bristols top product design studios. This particular role is sat on the product development team and will help to drive the design and visual direction for their flagship product.
What youll be doing
This particular team includes specialists across UI design, UX design, user research and copywriting and sits at around 30 people. The studio is fast paced and collaborative and the app has a huge international customer base.
The business is structured into agile product teams so youll be working in 2 week sprints with all the support of really strong user research and analytics to inform your designs. This role will work across the brands core customer facing platform and largely focussed on IOS/Android. Its crucial you have some experience of native app design across either platform.
As a UI Designer within this team youll need to be user centred in your approach and have a working knowledge of UX, as for prototyping youll be comfortable producing hi-fi prototypes with industry relevant tools (Framer, Principle etc).
What experience youll need to apply
- Experience in a user centred design role.
- A portfolio full of user interface designs (preferably including big name brands).
- Proven experience (and examples) of Android or IOS apps you have personally designed.
- A collaborative approach to design and experience of working within Agile product design teams.
- A working knowledge of UX practices and principles.
- A real passion for digital technology and the latest UX and design trends.
- Confident rationalising design decisions to both creative and commercial skillsets.
What youll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience youll join one of Bristols most exciting digital product design teams. Youll work alongside an extensive network of talented design specialists and deliver products that are seen by millions. Youll join a business that is highly respected and well immersed within the local technology and design scene.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of work to be considered. If native app (IOS & Android) work is not clear in the portfolio please make your experience clear in your CV or covering note.