You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Large Product Team
- Join one of Bristol’s top product development teams.
- Design for an audience of over 20 million customers worldwide.
- Enjoy modern, collaborative environment and a business that’s a key part of Bristol’s creative and technology scene.
We’re looking for an experienced UX Designer to join one of Europe’s most successful technology companies. From their Bristol base they build and test an array of B2B and B2C products, this opportunity sits within the consumer facing product team.
What you’ll be doing
Being a UX designer for this global brand means contributing at every stage of the design process; you’ll be involved right from concept through to delivery and will create documentation, wireframes, prototypes (high & low fidelity) as well as highly polished UI’s.
The team are accepting of the fact that pathways into UX are varied. You could be from a research background, visual design or development but crucially you will be data led in your approach, user centred and have capability across research and design.
As for the kind of products you’ll work on the focus will be consumer facing but the medium could include native app (Android & IOS), responsive web or other internet connected devices like games consoles.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in research, visual design and interaction design (though we appreciate you’ll have strength in one of these areas).
- Expert understanding of user centred design.
- Experience of designing across a number of devices, screen sizes and operating systems.
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Experience of working with eCommerce products and services.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll join a team that builds products used by over 20 million customers worldwide. As well as the exciting and high visibility nature of the work you’ll be part of a business that cares about its people. You’ll work in a bustling technology hub in the centre of Bristol and In a space that hosts interesting industry meet ups and events.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: